Outstanding [out-stan-ding] adj.
1. excellent or very impressive 2. unfinished business or bills
Trim [trim] v.
1. to embellish 2. to make the size, amount, or extent of something smaller
Terrific [tuh-rif-ik] adj.
1. extraordinary or magnificent 2. frightful or horrible
Execute [ek-si-kyoot] v.
1. to end a life 2. to start a task
Hysterical [hi-ster-i-kuhl] adj.
1. to find something extremely funny 2. to have uncontrollable emotions and behaviour brought on by fear
Downhill [doun-hil] adv. adj
1. progressively easier 2. progressively worse
Buckle [buhk-uhl] v.
1. to fasten 2. to bend or collapse from pressure
Bolted [bohlt-ed] v.
1. attached or fastened 2. a fast exit or movement
Impregnable [im-preg-nuh-buhl] adj.
1. unable to be weakened, changed, or entered 2. able to be pregnant
Reservation [rez-er-vey-shuhn] n. adj.
1. an arrangement to have something set aside for the future 2. a feeling of doubt or uncertainty about something